Pages

Smokey Eye For Beginners

I have been meaning to start filming YouTube videos for a while.The last time I filmed was a year ago *covers eyes* The inconsistency will now stop, so expect a YouTube video from me every Thursday at 6pm EST :)



I was rained this week and had nothing to do so I thought 'Hey I should film a tutorial'. This is a super easy smokey eye.


Products Used:

FACE:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 'Shade 05'
Mary Kay Concealer 'Bronze 2'
No7 Transluscent Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit 'Dark'
Estee Lauder 'Plush Petal'

EYES:
Sleek Kohl Eyeliner 'Black'
Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out Pallete-Black'
Nars Eyeshadow 'Abyssinia'
Sleek Contour Kit 'Dark'
Illamsqua Masquara 'Raven'

LIPS:
Estee Lauder Lipliner 'Brick'
Baolishi Lipstick 'No 49'
Calvin Klein 'Radar'

I hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to my channel, I will be posting up a video every week!




No comments :

Post a Comment