Pages

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

I'm all for neutral eye shadows so much that I find myself just buying them just because you can never have enough neutral in your makeup kit! I sound crazy don't I?





 Yes to this awesome foursome!

It's the weirdest packaging I have come across yet. Its four eye shadow cubes in their own little plastic cubes and a lid placed in a large cube which has a lid too. It's such a task to get to the actual eye shadow, especially if you have long nails. I wish It was in a simple flip-open pallete, however it's still an amazing set eye shadows.

Why I love it:
The eye shadow is highly pigmented
Beautiful neutral colours with the right amount of shimmer

Why I hate it:
The packaging! A box in a box, in another box sigh* 

Other than the packaging I absolutely love it, this is my everyday go to pallete, I can't go wrong. I can use the colours for soft smokey eye during the day and pair that with a bold lip for a  night time look.  The Shimmer Cubes are available at The Body Shop online and in store for $40AUD/ £16GDP

Have you tried the cubes?  What did you think of them? let me know in the comments below :)






No comments :

Post a Comment