Pages

Top 5 Makeup Looks From The MTV Movie Awards

I didn't actually get to watch the show  but I did manage to catch the stars arriving on the red carpet and here are my favourite looks in no particular order. 


1.Rihanna
Getty Images


































Her makeup is always flawless, but I love the bronze eyes and that nude/brown lip combo. It's very simple yet striking.

2. Iggy Azelia
Getty Images




Iggy looks so cute! I love the water liner, it opened up her eyes.

3.Nicki Minaj
Getty Images


 Oh Nicki how you look amazing without all that makeup! This is a Nicki I could definitely get used to I do wish the makeup artist went easy with the highlighter on the eyebrows and possibly combing the beginning of the eyebrows with a spooly to make them less harsh.

4.Rita Ora
Getty Images

Subtle smokey eye, bare cheeks and bold lips? Yes please! Rita always has the same makeup at every event but I can't help but love it.

5. Taylor Swift
Getty Images


































Simply beautiful!The right amount of colour on the lips, cheeks and eyes. Love it.

Did you manage to watch the show? What were some of your favourite looks?

No comments :

Post a Comment