Pages

Face Of The Day : Smoked Pink























This was actually meant to be a makeup tutorial but clever clogs here forgot to actually press 'record'. I wasn't going anywhere today and I just felt like getting dolled up. Someone on Instagram asked me if I airbrush or photoshop my images and the answer is no, for all my makeup images I dont airbrush because I want my readers to see the raw image  and results of any products I would have used.

The following are the products used:

Face
Mary Kay Timewise Foundation  Bronze 5
Mary Kay Transluscent Powder
Jouer Highlighter
Maybeline Blush
Mary Kay Eyebrow Pencil Brown
Mary Kay Concealer Bronze 2

Eyes
Crown Brush Smokey Eye Pallette
Essence I love Extreme Lashes Mascara Black
Essence Eyeliner Black
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

Lips
Sleek Lipliner Chesnut
Essence Lipstick Berry








1 comment :