Pages

Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist Review



You need this baby in your life!

A few weeks ago I was shopping in Chemist Warehouse when I came across the product. The Kosmea 'Hydrating Rosewater Mist'  The great thing about this facial  mist is that the rosewater is actually in its purest form. I use it almost every day and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and also gives me an instant glow. I was very impressed by it when I was flying last month, when you are flying your skin tends to dry up so I would just spray on a little  just to resfresh and moisturise my skin.  I also use it to set my makeup also and it works perfectly. I will definitely be buying this again. You can purchase this at your local drug store or on the Kosmea site.

Do you use any mists for your skin?

No comments :

Post a Comment