Pages

FOTD: Indigo Bay



This was my look of the day. I wasn't sure what to do with my face then I saw this Mary Kay lipstick that I hadn't worn in a while and thought I should do something purple, I've been liking purple lately actually, I don't always wear colour, my makeup is usually one big ol palette of neutral colours.

The products I used where:

Mary Kay (bronze 5 + bronze 8)
Coastal Scents Concealer Palette
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
No7 Va Va Voom Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition)
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Jouer Highlighter ( shall be reviewing this soon)
Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick (Mystic Plum)
Mary Kay Lip Liner (Plum)
Mary Kay Translucent Powder
Rimmel Blush (Pink Rose 20)
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil  (Brown)
The Body Shop Blush (Ginger)

Check out my little photo shoot below with a world renowned photographer from California, Iphone 5s Camera.






No comments :

Post a Comment